Just a short post today to let folks know that my DB2portal blog is being syndicated to the Dell Toad World portal. That means that you can follow all of my DB2-specific blog posts either at DB2portal or at Toad World.
If you follow me at DB2portal – and I do want to encourage you to continue to do that – be sure to periodically check in on my posts at Toad World, too. That is because I write a separate, exclusive post monthly for the DB2 channel on Toad World. The latest exclusive Toad World post is titled Controlling the Rolling Four Hour Average and DB2 Costs.
Additional recent posts include:
- A Sample DBA Job Posting
- How to Assure Data Integrity in DB2 for z/OS
- Database Standards and Procedures
And I’d like to alert you to another new outpost for my DB2-related material at the datAvail Blog. You can think of the posts there as being the “Best of DB2 Portal.” I will be reviving some of my past content and updating it so that it is accurate and current. My most recent post there is DB2 Compression: z/OS versus LUW.
Yes, I am keeping quite busy writing about DB2, data and database issues – but I enjoy writing, so I’ll keep it up. Sorry if it is confusing with all of the outlets for my material. But here is a good rule of thumb:
- Keep an eye on this blog for DBA, database and data-related posts.
- Stay focused on DB2-related content at my DB2portal (and Toad World) blogs .
- And get a taste of the best of DB2 (updated for today) at my datAvail DB2 blog.
That’s all for today!